Quality Control is done on every product prior to shipping out to ensure the airsoft gun(s) is/are received in brand new and good working condition.
Conditions For Manufacturer Warranty
- There is a 15-day Manufacturer Warranty on airsoft guns and other airsoft products. This warranty covers from the date of receipt, any manufacturing defect that causes the airsoft product not to work properly.
- The warranty technicians reserve the right to determine the best solution to fix the defect on the merchandise.
- In the rare case that a merchandise is determined to be un-fixable, we reserve the right to replace the merchandise with a brand new replacement.
- If a merchandise is un-fixable, and replacement is not available, a store credit will be given instead.
- Store account is required to receive store credit. Click here to register for an account.
- Warranty will cover the shipping of the repaired or replaced merchandise to the customer.
- Products NOT covered by the Manufacturer Warranty are… all Accessories, BBs, propellants (gas/CO2), batteries, chargers.
- RMA number is required to return a merchandise for warranty.
- Any returned merchandise that does not have a valid RMA number will be rejected!
- Any returned airsoft gun without its orange tip will not be serviced due to Federal regulation and will be discarded.
- Any merchandise over 15 days is not covered by Manufacturer’s Warranty.
- Any returned merchandise found to have been misused or abused will be rejected and shipped back at customer’s expense.
- Customer is responsible for the shipping costs for returning the merchandise for warranty service.
- This warranty does NOT cover… misuse, abuse, mishandling, disassembly, cosmetic imperfection or modification. It also does not cover lack of compliance with instructions from user’s manual, usage of low-grade BB or reused BB, or failure to provide proper maintenance.
- When false information is used to obtain an RMA form, these cases will be disregarded immediately and warranty coverage voided.
Unqualified Return For Manufacturer Warranty
When the item is received and deemed to be an unqualified return (as per conditions above and/or technician’s determination), THE MERCHANDISE WILL BE SHIPPED BACK TO THE CUSTOMER AT THE CUSTOMER’S EXPENSE.
The customer will be informed about the unqualified return. If there’s no communication from the customer, the item(s) will be kept for a maximum of 30 days. After 30 days, the item(s) will be disposed.
If The Defect Is Simple To Fix
Is there a defective part that needs replacement? If we ship to you the part, can you install it yourself?
If you answered YES to both questions, you don’t need RMA for this.
Just send an email (subject: Simple Fix Request) to… firstname.lastname@example.org
If The Defect Is NOT Simple To Fix
You need RMA number for this.
Send an email (subject: Warranty RMA Request) to… email@example.com
AFTER Warranty Repair Service
If you need repair service after your warranty expires, email our supplier’s service center (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.