Quality Control is done on every product prior to shipping out to ensure the airsoft gun(s) is/are received in brand new and good working condition.
Conditions For Manufacturer Warranty
- There is a 15-day Manufacturer Warranty on airsoft guns and other airsoft products. This warranty covers from the date of receipt, any manufacturing defect that causes the airsoft product not to work properly.
- Products NOT covered by the Manufacturer Warranty are… all Accessories, BBs, propellants (gas/CO2), batteries, chargers.
- Any returned merchandise that does not have a valid RMA number will be rejected!
- Any returned airsoft gun without its orange tip will not be serviced due to Federal regulation and will be discarded.
- Any merchandise over 15 days is not covered by Manufacturer’s Warranty. Any returned merchandise found to have been misused or abused will be rejected and shipped back at customer’s expense.
- Customer is responsible for the shipping and handling costs for any return item. After the return was received and inspected – and verified for manufacture defect(s) – the customer will be reimbursed for the return shipping cost.
- This warranty does NOT cover… misuse, abuse, mishandling, disassembly, cosmetic imperfection or modification. It also does not cover lack of compliance with instructions from user’s manual, usage of low-grade BB or reused BB, or failure to provide proper maintenance.
Unqualified Return For Manufacturer Warranty
When the item is received and deemed to be an unqualified return (as per conditions above and/or technician’s determination), the customer will be informed and the item(s) will be shipped back to the customer at the customer’s expense. If there’s no communication from the customer, the item(s) will be kept for a maximum of 30 days. After 30 days, the item(s) will be disposed.
If The Defect Is Simple To Fix
Is there a defective part that needs replacement? If we ship to you the part, can you install it yourself? If you answered YES to both questions, you don’t need RMA for this. Just fill up and submit form below. When approved, we’ll ship the part to you for free.
If The Defect Is Not Simple To Fix
You need RMA for this. Please proceed below.
How To Request For Manufacturer Warranty
1. Go to your Account page.
2. Click on Orders.
3. Look for the Order # that contains the product.
4. Click on Request Warranty. This button won’t be visible if the warranty period has expired already.
5. Click/check the box opposite the product.
6. Complete the form and submit.
7. Check your email for the RMA. You’ll get it usually within 2 business days.
8. Follow further instructions in the email.