Conditions For Manufacturer Warranty
- There is a 15-day Manufacturer Warranty on DEFECTIVE airsoft guns and other airsoft products. This warranty covers from the date of receipt, any manufacturing defect that causes the airsoft product not to work properly.
- RMA number is required to return a defective merchandise for warranty SERVICE or REFUND.
- Returning For Warranty SERVICE
- This is very important. In order for your return to be accepted for warranty service, the entire package needs to come back. That means the original packaging, service manuals, models, accessories, etc. must all come back at once.
- The warranty technicians reserve the right to determine the best solution to fix the defect on the merchandise.
- In the rare case that a merchandise is determined to be un-fixable, we reserve the right to replace the merchandise with a brand new replacement.
- If a merchandise is un-fixable, and replacement is not available, a store credit will be given.
- Returning For Warranty REFUND
- This is very important. In order for your return to be accepted for warranty refund, the entire package needs to come back. That means the original packaging, service manuals, models, accessories, etc. must all come back at once.
- If the returned merchandise was determined in good condition (not defective) by our warranty technicians, the warranty claim will be rejected and will be sent back at the customer’s expense.
- Because of the nature of online shopping, warranty refund for defective merchandise(s) will be given in the form of store credit.
- On qualified returns, warranty will cover the shipping of the repaired or replaced merchandise to the customer.
- Products NOT covered by the Manufacturer Warranty are… all Accessories, BBs, propellants (gas/CO2), batteries, chargers.
- Any returned merchandise that does not have a valid RMA number will be rejected!
- Any returned airsoft gun without its orange tip will not be serviced due to Federal regulation and will be discarded.
- Any merchandise over 15 days is not covered by Manufacturer’s Warranty.
- Any returned merchandise found to have been misused or abused will be rejected and shipped back at customer’s expense.
- Customer is responsible for the shipping costs for returning the merchandise for warranty refund or service. We will reimburse up to $25 of the shipping cost if the warranty claim is a qualified return for a manufacturer defect.
- This warranty does NOT cover… misuse, abuse, mishandling, disassembly, cosmetic imperfection or modification. It also does not cover lack of compliance with instructions from user’s manual, usage of low-grade BB or reused BB, or failure to provide proper maintenance.
- When false information is used to obtain an RMA form, these cases will be disregarded immediately and warranty coverage voided.
Unqualified Return For Manufacturer Warranty
When the item is received and deemed to be an unqualified return (as per conditions above and/or technician’s determination), THE MERCHANDISE WILL BE SHIPPED BACK TO THE CUSTOMER AT THE CUSTOMER’S EXPENSE.
The customer will be informed about the unqualified return. If there’s no communication from the customer, the item(s) will be kept for a maximum of 30 days. After 30 days, the item(s) will be disposed.
If The Defect Is Simple To Fix
Is there a defective part that needs replacement? If we ship to you the part, can you install it yourself?
If you answered YES to both questions, you don’t need RMA for this.
Just send an email (subject: Simple Fix Request) to… firstname.lastname@example.org
If The Defect Is NOT Simple To Fix
You need RMA number for this.
Send an email (subject: Warranty RMA Request) to… email@example.com
Please specify if this is an RMA request for warranty service or refund.
AFTER Warranty Repair Service
If you need repair service after your warranty expires, email our supplier’s service center (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.